The Open Data Center Alliance has launched a new program, Accelerate 2013, to support member sharing of insights from cloud deployment and encourage the usage of our Proposal Engine Assistant Tool (PEAT) to integrate ODCA usage model requirements into the corporate RFP process. PEAT helps organizations issuing RFPs based on ODCA requirements to quickly identity the ODCA usage models that match hardware, software and services requirements outlined in an RFP, and to easily connect with vendors and providers offering products and solutions. ODCA members who participate in Accelerate 2013 by sharing their deployment successes are rewarded with up to half-price membership dues for 2014.
Participation on the Accelerate 2013 Program is easy, you will need to:
- Integrate ODCA Usage Models into your cloud procurement: Our Proposal Engine Assistant Tool is the easiest way for you to align your deployment RFPs with ODCA's guidelines. Follow through the directions below and we will email you the appropriate RFP language to integrate ODCA usage model requirements into your RFP.
- Notify the Alliance of your procurement and select how you’d like to share your insights:
- You’ve aligned your cloud procurement with ODCA requirements and potentially used PEAT for RFP integration. You’ve contacted a solution or service provider and aligned your purchasing to requirements. You did the work! Now it is time to share your successful deployment story with us. Members that share their deployment insights through member communications including ODCA Flash Seminars and member publications will be awarded a 25% discount of their 2014 membership fees .
- Members who are willing to expand their influence through public sharing of their deployment insights will be awarded a 50% discount on their membership fees. In addition, we will help you create the right collateral to present your success story through potential press engagements, webcasts, and recognition in Alliance marketing programs.
- Solution provider members can also participate in Accelerate 2013. Ensure your solutions are integrated with ODCA member pages and PEAT listings to ensure companies are aware that you have architected solutions aligned with ODCA requirements. Bring us a story of a customer deployment aligned with ODCA usage models and the Alliance will work with you to promote your solution and the customer adoption story.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating and let the Alliance help your organization achieve your cloud deployment goals. The Accelerate 2013 program expires on December 31, 2013, and notification must be received by this date to be considered for program discounts.
I am an:
Enterprise Issuing a Proposal (RFx and Renewals)
Provider Responding to a Proposal (RFx and Renewals)